Saturday, March 14, 2015

Free Sleeping Men Video - Dawson Parker


A load of surfers have passed by the studio and have been seduced in their sleep, you know it! However, Dawson Parker is the very first surfboard shaper that gets his thick cock shaped up and milked while he dozes off! Several surfers I’ve worked with in the past have told me about this guy and I’ve wanted to meet him, so I set up an appointment for him to work on one of my vintage boards with the excuse of it being a rare piece and me being hesitant to take it out of the studio, he agreed to come over and check it out.

It was supposed to be a quick visit, but we stayed up all night talking surf, surfboards while drinking coconut rum & gin. Dawson drank enough that he thought he should not drive and asked to stay the night, of course I agreed. At the crack of dawn I was up and ready to seduce this shaper of surfboards, quietly filming every step of the process, and finally seeing, and feeling, what that knobby bulge under his shorts actually looks like when set free.

1 comment: