Friday, May 1, 2015

Red Neck with a Big Dick


Sleeping Men Gunner Hicks is a Marine, a Devil Dog and this is his very first video. I have many friends in the military and a lot of them have appeared in my films and videos. It’s not unusual for these guys to be passing by and needing a place to stay, and my buddies usually refer them here. I’m more than glad to have them stay over, share some drinks and a good meal with them, listen to their stories and if everything clicks the right way, slip in a sleeping seduction along the way! Well, that’s just the way it went down with Gunner, just check it out!

I let Gunner crash in my bed and I slept on the couch. Hey, this guy is used to sleeping in barracks and sleeping bags, so I was more than glad to let him sleep comfortably. I proceeded cautiously to make sure this marine wouldn’t wake up in the middle of the seduction, that’s certainly something you don’t want happening! Turns out Gunner is a solid sleeper, making my job all that easier. I pulled the sheets away from his body and ran my fingers down his back, all the way to the rim of his shorts, pulling them down to expose his sexy butt! He’s got nice buns and one hot ass crack, man! Mmmm, gives you all sorts of dirty ideas!

I could see the bulge forming under his shorts, he was getting pretty hard and I guess I got pretty careless! I reached under his shorts and grabbed his cock, but he started to move around and fumble, sending me into full retreat mode! Hicks didn’t wake up, but I let 35 minutes pass to make sure it was safe to continue my seduction. This time around I managed to pull his juicy throbbing member under his shorts, he’s got a long, beautiful cut dick with nice hairy balls to go along with it. With renewed enthusiasm I took that hard shaft like the mast of a flag and stroked it vigorously, letting all that sexual tension in Gunner build up until he started cumming SO hard! The jizz from his balls was blasting all over the place, splattering on his boxers, bed sheets, his body, his dick and balls and my hands! Sweet! By the end, his chest was glazed in his own cum, he even had some droplets on his neck and lips, delicious! Sleeping men are my passion.

1 comment:

  1. Meu querido, seu blog é um máximo, mas vejo que vc deletou muita coisa. Como posso fazer para ter acesso ao conteúdo mais antigo?

    My dear, your blog is up, but I see u deleted much. How can I do to gain access to older content?

    ReplyDelete